We Live in an Ocean of Air T&C's
We Live in an Ocean of Air – Supplementary Ticket Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”)
The purchase of tickets for and entry to the “We Live in an Ocean of Air” event (“Event”) organised by Marshmallow Laser Feast Limited (“Marshmallow”) is subject to the following Supplementary Ticket Terms and Conditions, in addition to the Ticket Seller’s terms and conditions here (“Ticket Seller’s Terms”).
By purchasing a ticket and attending the Event, you have read and agree to these Supplementary Ticket Terms and Conditions, as follows:
- 1) You are participating in a multi-sensory installation, placing you and up to five others inside a relaxing and meditative virtual reality environment.
- 2) The event is a fully immersive experience, including visuals, sound and scent, utilising multiple technologies to further your experience, including sensors to monitor your heart rate and breath.
- 3) The experience is strictly for guests aged 10+. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult (who is over 18) at all times. Proof of age may be requested upon entry.
- 4) The venue reserves the right to refuse the purchaser entry to the Event without their ticket. You acknowledge that Marshmallow cannot be held responsible for Tickets that are lost or stolen.
- 5) You will abide by the rules and regulations of the venue which are available at the venue and may be changed at the venue’s discretion and any other rules or regulations which may be included in the Ticket. Smoking is prohibited within all areas (including the use of e-cigarettes).
- 6) You will comply with all reasonable safety and other announcements and/or directions whilst attending the Event.
- 7) Marshmallow has the right to alter or vary the programme for the Event or to reschedule or cancel all or part of the Event.
- 8) Marshmallow or the venue has the right to refuse entry to the Event to any person without reason or to require them to cease participating in any activity. If you are found to be behaving in a manner deemed unsociable or potentially dangerous, in breach of these terms & conditions, the rules and regulations of the venue or any instructions or directions given to you by any official at the Event, you will be ejected from the Event without refund.
- 9) Marshmallow and/or the venue has the right to search all persons and personal property and refuse admission to, or eject from, the site any person who refuses to be searched by a security official.
- 10) With the exception of guide dogs, you are not permitted to bring any animals to the Event.
- 11) You will not trade or solicit trade at the Event without the prior consent of Marshmallow.
- 12) The purchase of the Ticket is subject to the Ticket Seller’s Terms.
- 13) The purchaser of the Ticket represents and warrants that the Ticket is purchased for personal use only, and that it is not purchased as part of any form of business or commercial activity (unless expressly authorised by Marshmallow and its agents) and in particular the Ticket may not be resold or offered for resale by anyone, whether at a premium or otherwise, and may not be used for advertising, promotion or for any other trade purposes. Resale or attempted resale of a Ticket will render the Ticket void and the holder of any resold or transferred Ticket may be ejected from or refused entry to the Event.
- 14) The ticket price for the Event does not include anything other than entry to the Event, unless otherwise stated. See the rules and regulations of the venue to find out whether you may bring your own food and drink on site.
- 15) All tickets are subject to any cancellation or refund provisions in the Ticket Seller’s Terms.
- 16) In the event of cancellation or rescheduling, Marshmallow shall not be liable for any losses you suffer as a result of the cancellation or rescheduling, including but not limited to, ticket price, accommodation costs or travel expenses.
- 17) Neither the venue nor Marshmallow has any responsibility for lost or stolen property.
- 18) Attendance of the Event is at your own risk. Neither the venue nor Marshmallow will be held liable for any loss, cost, expense, injury or damage sustained at the venue and/or the Event except in respect of death or personal injury caused as a result of negligence by the venue or Marshmallow, as applicable.
- 19) You give your express consent to the use of your likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising or exploitation of any photograph, film, video and/or audio recording of the Event and/or any element thereof in any/all media throughout the world.
Health and Safety
- 20) The experience may include total darkness, strobe lighting, loud noises, scents. For your own safety, the experience is not suitable for:
- a) Persons who suffer from any type of medical condition affecting the senses of smell, vision or hearing.
- b) Persons with sensitivity to scent, loud noises or flashing lights.
- c) Pregnant women.
- d) Persons suffering from breathing or respiratory problems, such as allergies or scent sensitivities.
- e) Persons prone to motion sickness.
- f) Persons suffering from back or spinal injuries.
- 21) The following articles are not permitted within the venue – illegal substances, weapons, dangerous or hazardous items, political or offensive materials, glass or bottles, petrol generators, BBQ’s and such other items as Marshmallow or the venue may deem to be prohibited from time to time. Any person found in possession of such items may be refused entry into, or ejected from the venue.
- 23) These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- 24) These terms and conditions may be enforced by the venue and Marshmallow’s affiliates, successors and assigns but may not otherwise be relied or enforced under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by any party that is not a party to these terms and conditions.
- 25) If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the invalid or unenforceable provision shall be severed or amended in such a manner as to render the rest of the provisions and remainder of the agreement valid or enforceable.
- 26) Marshmallow reserves the right to alter or amend these terms and conditions without prior notification and you will abide by such amended terms and conditions. It is your responsibility to check the website for the latest terms and conditions.